友人說得對
原來我一直以為是他欠了我的
對那事,我一直是落落大方的,身邊的人都說我傻,我卻大方的像是沒有點半怨恨或憤怒
我的滿不在乎、懶瀟灑,全是因為,我覺得他永遠也還不到
只要我不恨他,他就是別人心中的壞蛋
只要我不恨他,他永遠也是欠了我的
是故,當我發現某些似曾相識的事,就頓然不知所措
那實在不好,對自己對人家也不公平
不過,隔了那麼久,已不懂得如何去忘記、或是放下
原來,當某人的面目已模糊時,連想忘也不能忘卻
太固執了
“Cinema is blood, tears, violence, hate, death, and love. And Sirk has made films with blood, with tears, with violence, hate... Sirk has said: you can't make films about things, you can only make films with things, with people, with light, with flowers, with mirrors, with blood, in fact with all the fantastic things which make life worth living.” (Fassbinder)
2 則留言:
不固執,太難了。
努力。
沒有恨,欠與不欠仍存在嗎?
Every time I try to suggest something, my dear, you would say "I know, I know" and so I couldn't continue. But do you really know, my friend? Let's be still and see what I want to say here.
It isn't about fair or unfair, forgive or forget, or even "can" or "cannot". It is about the our CHOICE, a decision.
Is all about CHOICE my dear. And you should know what you should choose. If not, you know where the answer is.
(by the way, I always read your blog. just didn't leave comment as I felt that you might not feel good about my view. But dear, I care you much.)
發佈留言