2007-05-22

an old email

XXX,

I can't tell whether it's right or not to give up this chance. I remember I was really depressed last year after I have agreed the sign my new contract, meanwhile my old colleague told me that there was a editor vacancy in milkyway, and that they have interests to see me. Till now I am not sure have I chosen a correct choice. But what I am sure is that I don't have a happy life right now. So, what I head to do is to make myself happy. To watch films, to read books, so and so...(though it doesn't work sometimes) And now I know I'll face the question of renewal of contract again in short time. It seems I have no choice if I have to support my family, cos I have no confident in finding a job immediately. And I can't find myself a reason to quit the teaching job which is not related to my selfishness, which I also can't stand for. What I want to say is that it's not your fault if you have no chance or no choice, or even haven't chosen the choice to have your dream come true. Most probably people are just bound by some other things, such as living, such as family, such as others' views, so and so forth. I always take one of my old colleague as an encouragment. Remember I once said one of my old colleague who was a teacher before and he quited his job to work as a PA in TVB, which the salary is less than half than before. According to his qualification and experience, he should have a salary over $25K(or even more, I am not so sure about the salary system before). Though I know it's much harder to have guts if we grow even older, but still, someone could do it. If you have another chance, and it seems you can face those other deadly and troublesome problems, just grasp it!!!! This is what I tell myself to do ! (The problem is, I think I can't face my problems in short time (:P) . Anyway, good luck and be happy again.

P.S. about the age test, I got a score of 30!! Oh god! (though I have expected !)

Candy
1st March 2004


*******************
This is an old email I sent to my friend after s/he turned down an offer which was his/her dream work. I just found it accidentally, and strangely that it gives me courage.

kind of miracle to me, and thanks

沒有留言: