2006-08-13

i gotta stick to it

Since i'm a bit drunk, and don't want to pay too much attention on how i write, and i gotta write it fast. So i better write in english.

I gotta stick to it. I mean it really have to quit my job. I really meant it


Got my appraisal form from my boss, and that means I'll have the end of contract appraisal in the following week. Well, I gotta have courgae to speak to my boss that:

I'm going to quit


really hard to say. Especially not much ppl in my office know I'm going to quit, except 2 girls who entered here and will quit soon.


I quit much more easily while at TVB, maybe becoz I'd announced long before to my colleague that I'll quit soon, or maybe I was young. Though, they're still very suprised when i handed in the letter.


I gotta go. I meant it

And, I gotta be honest. I don't want to lie to anyone about that.


But, I don't know what I'm going to do and what I can do after that.

...

沒有留言: